Oct 14, 1998
Reception Honoring Dr. Walter Kohn for the Award of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
An informal reception was held at ITP for Walter Kohn and his
friends and colleagues at UCSB and Santa Barbara.
- Dr. David Gross, Director, ITP
- Dr. Henry Yang, Chancellor, UCSB
- Dr. Rollin Morrison, Chair, Physics Department
- Dr. Daniel Little, Chair, Chemistry Department
- Dr. James Hartle, Professor of Physics
- Dr. Douglas Scalapino, Professor of Physics
- Dr. Raymond Sawyer, Professor of Physics
- Dr. Robert Sugar, Professor of Physics
- Ms. Deborah Storm, MSO, ITP
- Dr. France Cordova, Vice Chancellor for Research
- Dr. Robert Huttenback, former Chancellor
- Ms. Fiona Goodchild, QUEST
- Dr. James Langer, Professor of Physics
- Sherwin Family
- Dr. Walter Kohn, Professor of Physics
Begin QuickTime audio of the reception.
(Or, right-click to download the audio file.)
Begin RealNetworks audio of the reception.
Author entry (protected)